Sig Sauer SS 226 X5 What Do You Think?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Sig Sauer SS 226 X5 What Do You Think?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Sig Sauer SS 226 X5 What Do You Think?

First, I know it is WICKEDLY expensive, but what do you think about the gun, disregarding the cost? I think I like the features of it. They are supposed to be extremely accurate. Are they more accurate than most other brands? Is there quality better? I haven't seen many for sale in gun shops in my area. In fact I have only seen one for sale ever. I don't see to much talk about Sig on this forum. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS11 View Post
I don't see to much talk about Sig on this forum. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough?
Indeed. Just look at the bottom of this page for starters and do a forum search, you may be surprised.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”