Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Sig sauer mosquito

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sig sauer mosquito

It's by far the best 22 pistol I've ever own only thing is I can't get it cited in... I changed the front sites three times I've adjusted the rear sites and can't seem to find that sweet spot...i get good small groupings but not on the target.... Any advice or anybody can take a pic of their 22 and show me what your layout is on the sites... Much appreciated....ps The factory front sites seem to work the best and I just have to adjust the rear sites also I'm shooting at normal distance between six and 7 feet...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here