sig p6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > sig p6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default sig p6

I want to get some extra sig brand mags for my p6/225. Anyone know who has them?!?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 71 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I want to get some extra sig brand mags for my p6/225. Anyone know who has them?!?
Here you go...

Sig Sauer

Old 03-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Thanks. I guess that's all there is. Doesn't really answer my original question, but oh well... I've heard the promag brand is not as reliable as the original sig brand, but if that's all that is available...

Old 03-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 73

Default Sig mags... well kinda

Quote:
Thanks. I guess that's all there is. Doesn't really answer my original question, but oh well... I've heard the promag brand is not as reliable as the original sig brand, but if that's all that is available...
Well they are hard to find and I don't know anything about your model but I found this on Midway's page these are comments (all good) made by guys that bought the ProMag versions you might give it a look see chances are though you have already seen this. Good luck finding them 1 more thing and it's probably old news but amazon might have some used ones
MidwayUSA - ProMag Magazine Sig Sauer P225 9mm Luger 8-Round Steel Blue

Old 03-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #5

Quote:
I've got a Promag brand magazine for my P228, I've taken put about 100-50 rounds through the mag with no issues. Good fitment and feel

Old 03-04-2009, 03:44 AM   #6

i just got a mec-gar for my 228, it fits better than the factory mags and feeds great

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 03-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare Faction View Post
I've got a Promag brand magazine for my P228, I've taken put about 100-50 rounds through the mag with no issues. Good fitment and feel
Maybe I should try one out for myself then. If I stick with an 8 round, it should be OK. Most of the anti-promag chatter I've read was on their ten round mag, anyway...

Newest Threads