SIG P210 Legend
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > SIG P210 Legend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default SIG P210 Legend

So, SIG is bringing back the P210. Looks like they've used pretty much the same blueprints, but with a modern beavertail and a thumb mag release instead of one on the heel. 9mm; 4.7 in. barrel; 8 round magazine; single action only; 4 lb. factory trigger; Nitron finish. Price tag: $2200. Official SIG link.

Ruger Mk III Competition .22 LR, S&W M&P Pro Series 9mm

Last edited by Mr. Bluesky; 09-15-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 252 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 33

I could be mistaken, but I believe they've actually been "back" for quite a while now. I think I've been seeing the newer versions on a few sites for some time though. But of course they're not real common, so I'm only watching from my computer desk.

Those things are beautiful. I'll probably never own one, and I'm not sure I would choose to afford one even my budget allowed it. But I sure would relish running a few mags through one some day.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper22 View Post
I could be mistaken, but I believe they've actually been "back" for quite a while now. I think I've been seeing the newer versions on a few sites for some time though. But of course they're not real common, so I'm only watching from my computer desk.

Those things are beautiful. I'll probably never own one, and I'm not sure I would choose to afford one even my budget allowed it. But I sure would relish running a few mags through one some day.
Aye, it was announced a while back and demo models have been out for some time, but they're just getting to shelves this month. I did a quick search and didn't see any threads for it, so I figured it wouldn't be bad to start one.
Ruger Mk III Competition .22 LR, S&W M&P Pro Series 9mm

Old 09-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It's a handsome pistol.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 AM   #5

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Hard to find a better shooting pistol than a P210.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 09-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #6

I'll take my CZ thank you.