sig or hk
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > sig or hk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default sig or hk

Thoughts on buying a sig p220 combat or Hk usp tac. ????? I have the $ for both so thats not an issue..just performance and quality

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-30-2007, 01:57 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmurtha1 View Post
Thoughts on buying a sig p220 combat or Hk usp tac. ????? I have the $ for both so thats not an issue..just performance and quality
Which one feel better in the hand? You will not go wrong on quality either way.

I know that the Sigs have a longer break-in period because of their high tolerances.

* Rom. 12:12

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."
- Henry Varley to DL Moody

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill

Old 10-30-2007, 03:13 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

They're of equal quality. Shoot both and see which you like better. I had a USP, but I didn't care for it because the grip felt large.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #4

I would vote for the HK. I had the USP compact 40, and that is the only gun I have sold that I wish I still had. I have never owned a Sig, but have shot one many times, nice gun but didn't quite fit right. I prefer the HK. But no matter what we have or like it has to be what fits and feels good to you.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:14 PM   #5

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default HK or sig

I've had experience with both and I like the usp and HATE customer service of sig here lately.