I didn't see a thread for this so figured i'd start one. It would be nice to see what other people are running in competitions and how they are built. Feel free to share just photos or include some info on the builds as well. It might help others who are trying to figure out what to build.
I am basically using mine for local plate shooting and bowling pin matches. I hope to give IDPA and the other events a try next year. For now, i'm just practicing on becoming more proficient.
Glock 34 w/ Zev Tech Competition spring kit and grip work by myself.
Glock 17 w/ Zev Tech trigger, tungsten guide rod/spring, titanium plunger safety, competition spring kit, magwell w/ brass insert, STS red dot, custom milling to slide, grip tape
CZ SP-01 Shadow Target Custom Shop - out of Angus Hobdell's CZ Custom Shop. Night and day difference between a stock SP-01 Shadow. Custom work from him includes:
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight Machined into the slide for Extreme Low MountFiber Optic Front Sight
- CZ Custom SA DA Hammer & Main Spring
- Stainless Steel Guide Rod
- Tune Trigger Components (Reduces Single and Double action trigger pull)
- Install and Tune 13lb Main Spring and 11lb Recoil Spring
- Re profile and Polish Dis connector and associated surfaces.
- Re Profile Slide Stop For Magazine release with Heavy / Long Bullets
- Polish underside of Dis connector rail and break breach face edge