Shotgun slug reloading

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Shotgun slug reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Shotgun slug reloading

does anyone know where I can get some info on shotgun slug reloading? I have a Mec 650 and I am trying to find the parts to convert the crimp from shot to slugs, that is if my Mec is compatible. I went to Midway USA.com and could only find the slugs for reloading, Any help would be appreciated. Shoot straight and be safe.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I bought a Lee-Precision slug mold many years ago. My Lee reloading manual is in storage. If you know someone with Lee manual, there is load data in there for 7/8 & 1 oz 12 ga loads.