Shot timer

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Shot timer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 02:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Shot timer

I'm not sure if this thread belongs here, but any mod can move it if they want.
I found an app for my smart phone today, called "IPSC Shot Timer"
It turns your phone into a shot timer with the beep, shot count and provides calibration and various settings. It's a free android app. I haven't used it yet, but just looking it over I think it will be just fine. Just passing along the info.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Last edited by Missouribound; 05-13-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Mercator Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-13-2014, 02:47 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3194 Times on 2173 Posts
Likes Given: 696

Default Shot timer

I was looking for that last week. The one I got was free. I had seen an old link to two of them, one by sure fire and one by Taurus but they are both gone. Mine is just called Shot Timer

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Edit:5/18: there are also paid apps that offer a bit more in the way of functionality, and one developer is trying out a Bluetooth controlled sensor for a Chronograph( according to Mac Format and Mac Life Magazines' websites )

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 05-18-2014 at 11:52 PM.