Search for Small CCW - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Search for Small CCW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Kahr PM9 or save bills and go with their newer CW9.

My PM9 has been 100% reliable-500 rounds through it.
6+1 9mm w/flush mag
7 w/entended mag

Carried in Kahrs belly band iwb strong side it's completely undetectable.
why does it say the pm9 6 rd mag sits flush and it a tuall doesn't it's a bit over the bottom? At least the picture shows it that way??

Old 09-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firearm007 View Post
why does it say the pm9 6 rd mag sits flush and it a tuall doesn't it's a bit over the bottom? At least the picture shows it that way??
The flush 6 round mag on the PM9 does hang down a bit, I'd say about 1/8" below the bottom of the mag well.

I don't know if this is indicative of all PM9's or if its just mine but given modern machining tolerances I'd assume there all like this. I found it a bit annoying when I first bought the gun but it's top rate concealment, handling, and the 9mm payload in this small a package won me over. After all, this is not a piece your going to display in a glass case, it's a piece, that if used properly, will only be seen by a goblin who earned the right to see it and I doubt he'll be critiquing the mag fit with a belly full of 115 grain silver tips.

TACK