S&W Website Not Available
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > S&W Website Not Available

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default S&W Website Not Available

Has anyone tried to go to the S&W forum kin the last hour or so? I can't get on there anymore since there's a pop up warning box that won't allow me to connect...some hacker no doubt. Here's the pop up I got...

When I clicked on the "Why was this page blocvked? I got another answer.

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-semi-auto-pistols/141059-strange-jam.html#post135502192

screenhunter_02-jun.-06-13.49.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

... and pistolworld.com announced that I have been permanently banned. Hmmm... !

Old 06-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #3

Col.,

I've been trying to get on the S&W Forum all day. I get a message warning me and giving me the option of ignoring the warning, then if I click on the "ignore" it asks again. If I try to ignore it again it just keeps bumping me back to the same question over and over. I don't know any way to get ahold of the guy who runs the S&W Forum. I am a little curious about who gets to decide to put them out of business this way. The original message I got came from Google...not the most gun friendly, Constitution following bunch out there.

Dave

Old 06-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I just tried and got the same warning.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #5

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Someone must have reported it for a malicious script or phishing. It does not make it the truth but if it was reported then anyone using like software will see that.

What browser are you using? I am runnign Mozilla Firefox and can get there just fine. Internet explorer is a horrible browser. But at least they are trying to help users a little better. But it does not take much more than a couple people to click the report button to get that to come up.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #6

Got on this morning so somebody fixed something. (smiley face goes here)

Dave

Closed Thread