S&w sd9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

S&w sd9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default S&w sd9

I finally found a full-size semi-auto, other than a 1911, that truely fits my hand, therefore, allowing me to shoot it very well. The S&W SD9. Of all weapons, it was at the bottom of the list to try. I've been shooting Glocks for several years. They've never been comfortable to me because I don't have a large hand. The new Gen 4 is not much better for me. I know Glocks are phenominal weapons, but they don't work for me. My Glocks are going bye bye! I can perform fast reloads with the SD9 without altering my grip. Thats the it should be. I use my SD9 for the range only.
I use my Kahr P9 for CCW...all year around. Another awesome weapon that is so comfirtable to carry all day long.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Newest Threads