Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   S&W M&P for $399 to qualifying customers (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/s-w-m-p-399-qualifying-customers-11690/)

canebrake 03-09-2009 10:49 PM

S&W M&P for $399 to qualifying customers

Email I just got from Bud's Gun Shop

For all qualifying customers, we are now offering the Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Auto Pistol, Model 309300 and 309301, your choice for only $399. To make the deal even sweeter, S&W is offering 2 FREE mags on every M&P purchase from now until April 30th.
To view the $399 M&Ps, view this link.....
Discounted Semi Auto Handguns for Sale
The M&P has quickly become the firearm of choice for many serious law enforcement agencies. Most recently, the DEA has selected the M&P as an approved duty weapon.
As with all discounted pricing on Gun for Sale - Discounts for Qualified Customers you will be required to provide your qualifying credentials, which include:
* Active Military personnel - all branches
* Retired Military personnel - all branches
* National Guard personnel - all branches
* Military Reserve personnel - all branches

* Fire Fighters - including volunteers
* Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees
* Commercial Pilots
* Federal Flight Deck Officers

* Court Judges
* District and Deputy District Attorneys

* All sworn Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
* All retired Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal
* All Corrections Officers
* State Licensed Security Companies
How to Submit your Credentials:
Simply fax or email us a copy of your qualifying credentials. Send your fax to our toll-free number, (888) *529-6708. Please send your emails to fax@BudsPoliceSupply.com. Please attach a scanned image of your credentials to your email.

For additional information on qualifying for the S&W discounts, please view this link....
Gun for Sale - Discounts for Qualified Customers

skullcrusher 03-10-2009 12:50 AM

Good info, but are these the recall guns? Seriously, I do not know.

Have you been to Bud's lately? They have begun live auctions with stuff so they "...don't over sell". I saw an AR a couple of nights ago that started at 'bout $750, and with an hour left, the same rifle was at 'round $1350. :eek:

WDB 03-11-2009 02:17 AM

That's a good price for a new M&P and the only way you can get te extra mags if it is a new pistol, the rebate should off a $50 refund if you don't want the extra mags. That is from S&W but if Bud's is selling used and including the extra mags might it might make sense for PD trade in's.

dragunovsks 03-11-2009 02:22 AM

A friend of mine had one but he sold it because it was too unreliable. I don't know the specifics but I know he got tired of it not chambering rounds so he got rid of it for a Taurus 24/7 1911.

WDB 03-11-2009 02:36 AM

Wow Dragun,
If you can get the details I'd like to know. Trading a S&W M&P for a Taurus 24/7 is a big leap. I've put a lot of rounds through my M&P's and never had a jam or a mis fire. Any info you can get from your friend would be appreciated as my M&P's are my carry pistols and I trust them with my life.

martyj 03-19-2009 12:54 AM

That was a bad move

The guy with the bad mp should of contacted S&W they have a customer service that cadilac dreams of having. They would of made it right with him one way or another.

WDB 03-19-2009 01:11 AM

I have much respect for Dragunovsks and expect his friend couldn't supply details concerning why he thought the M&P was too unreliable and traded it in for a Taurus 24/7. I wouldn't trade my S&W M&P 45 for two Taurus 24/7's! Even more I expect the friend never contracted S&W as they are on the top of the scale when it comes to current models and does a fair job on older models.

ladyM 03-19-2009 03:22 AM

I received the same ad.. By the time I added in all the extra costs involved with mail purchases of firearms, across state lines,I figure that I would save about $25.00 from the full retail price.
I would then ask myself all the questions asked here on this forum.
To make a long story short----I threw the ad in file 13 !

maksim 03-22-2009 05:53 PM

thats a great price for a great price

badarmybrad 09-08-2009 07:24 PM

M&P for a Taurus

WOW, most of the local depts here including mine have switched to the M&P or waiting for budget crisis to end so they can! Ive had mine for 2 years now and love my Colt 1911 but seriously there is NO taurus out there that can compare to a Smith! The 399$ wasnt that great of a deal I bought mine for 450$ with a 50$ rebate and 2 free mags from my local gun store in March of 2008.