Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > S&W cal.32 revovler custom made

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default S&W cal.32 revovler custom made

Hello
Im from Iceland.
My wifes grandpa lived in usa in early 19s century. He was gunsmith and had many good friends there. One of his friend was on of S&W boss.
The hunters and gunmans here in Iceland told me that his friend (S&W boss) made 2 revovlers for his best friends, my wifes grandpa was other of them.

The grandpa died 1988, and i got his custom made S&W.

I dont have licence for it here in Iceland, so i need some advice from you.

Do you think this gun is high value in price?
Im ready to sell it, how can i contact some buyers?

Its very beautyfull gun whith whood shaft, and have been litle use.

Many thanks
Vito from Iceland

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Vito
First it would help if you could post some pictures of the revolver from a few different angles. This will help members here in identifying exactly what it is you have inherited from your wife’s grandfather. Then depending on the condition and what custom features it has you can determine a value for the piece. As far as contacting potential buyers, there are a few gun related auction sites that could assist you with that as well.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine