Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Ruger SR9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel619 View Post
You got an awesome deal!
Well bad news is I don't have the cash for it now. Hopefully when I do they still have something like this going on then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
We have his and hers SR9c's. Very easy to shoot and accurate. A lot cheaper to shoot than my 45's.
That is also part of the reason why I'm going with a 9mm because I do want to get a lot of range time in for practicing and fun.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #22

With any luck, I'll have a new Ruger SR9 in the next few weeks. I prefer the larger framed SR9 over the SR9c, especially since I will not be EDC'ing here in NJ.

"... it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

Old 11-23-2011, 02:46 AM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default It's an amazing pistol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel619 View Post
New member, any one familiar with it? Im picking one up on saturday, I live in california so I had to wait for the infamous 10 day waiting period...
I bought my significant other a brand new SR9c last week.

This pistol is BY FAR the best 9mm handgun that I have ever seen, fired, or owned (it's in my name, lol).......

I fired 450 rounds through it on the first day. Never hiccupped or jammed. Didnt overheat and never shot off target.

I make my own human silhouette targets for range shooting (I have no use for blaze orange bullseye targets as all of my pistols are SD Handguns).

We both shot the SR9c at 10M, 15M, 20M, and 25M. I kept a solid 3'' group at all 4 different ranges; she kept a 3'' group from 10-15M, and a 4'' group at 20-25M.

The SR9c is an AWESOME PISTOL. BUY IT, SHOOT THE **** OUT OF IT, AND ENJOY IT EVEN MORE!!!!

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton