Ruger SR9?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Ruger SR9?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ruger SR9?

Anyone own one? How do you like it? I'm looking for a future handgun to buy, more for HD purposes. Good lookin' gun, 9mm so ammo would be pretty cheap, and a good sized mag (17 rounds).

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2010, 02:22 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Thinking about buying an SR9c my ownself. Gets good write-ups in the infomercial magazines, but then, what doesn't? We should all subscribe to
Gun Tests magazine, probably do away with half the blather we all push off on one another.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I got one about 2 months ago--put about 500 rounds through it so far. Not one malfunction. The trigger is a little stiff in comparison to other striker fired pistols I have, but it is starting to ease up a bit. I think it would be a rock solid pistol for HD--plus it is super comfortable to shoot--one of the best feeling grips of any pistol I have. I think you'll like it.

"Adversity does not make a man--it reveals him"