Ruger Sr9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Ruger Sr9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ruger Sr9

Has anyone seen of handled one of these yet? I am intrigued by them. I already have a couple tupperware guns but could always use another.

* Rom. 12:12

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."
- Henry Varley to DL Moody

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #2

I did some window shopping at the range this morning but did not see this one yet. I'll know to ask about it now for next week's trip to the range.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:47 AM   #3

I asked at my local shop and they went , "huh?"

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill

Old 10-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2993 Times on 1560 Posts
Likes Given: 278

Default ruger SR-9

Looks like a licensed copy of a FN 40/9.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:00 PM   #5

Yeah there is a resemblence.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #6

Finally handled one today. It felt good in the handand the quality seemed good. There truth will be in the shooting. It was overpriced at the store I was at.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:46 AM   #7

How did you establish that it was over priced? What was the price?

Old 11-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #8

They are retailing for 529 on the Ruger site. As well there are several of the First editions (with CRKT Knife) that are going for less than 500 on Gun Broker. Scheels had them at the overpriced 599. As well when I checked with my local guy he said he could get me one for less than 450.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #9

I will definately go with my local shop.

Old 11-17-2007, 01:37 AM   #10

Just put one on order.....will give a range report when I get it.