Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Ruger needs me in their Marketing Department...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Ruger needs me in their Marketing Department...

That is, if they want to sell more guns to women. I cannot for the life of me figure out how one company can get me so excited coming out with a raspberry gun in .380 and then not have any intentions in making any of their other guns in raspberry. I think they are getting tired of my emails asking about it.

Ruger, if your are listening...........SR9c would be a very good gun to start with. How many Rugers do I have to own to get them to listen to me. Hell, even my dog is named Ruger.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Keep at it. Maybe they'll do it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2646 Times on 1541 Posts
Likes Given: 1174

A squeaky wheel may need grease, but many squeaky wheels will really get attention.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6746 Times on 4075 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

I'll join you in the petition, Bunny. I have a Ruger GP100 in stainless but I'd LOVE to have a raspberry gun. My next gun I want is a semi-auto pistol. I certainly admired yours when you had it as your avatar. Tell me how to contact them and I'll certainly join you.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 09-20-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Old 09-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

A rasberry gun? Why would you want one of those when it is so much more funny to use authentic flatulence sound effects?

But seriously, you could get it cerakoted in your choice of a variety of colours. I have seriously considered having a revolver of mine cerakoted in OD green, but the voices are still having discussions about it.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyWabbit View Post
How many Rugers do I have to own to get them to listen to me. Hell, even my dog is named Ruger.
They got you already that is why they don't care (sad but true). Be like the prodigal son and buy another brand.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Just go to Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc., scroll to the bottom and click on contact if you want to email them a question or suggestion.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 AM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm glad this was brought up. The Rasberry LCP is not being talked about much (this is the first time I heard about it) and I'm about to buy an LCP for my wife.

Took her to the gun shop and she gave the green light to the black one even though she kept complaining about the color. Now I think she'll be double happy.

I'm a Realtor who sells Plymouth MI homes, I carry a Taurus 738 pocket pistol every day.