Ruger Charger Question
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Ruger Charger Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Ruger Charger Question

Any of you know or have heard talk of Ruger adding .17 cal. or .22 mag. in the Charger line? I would like to own a Charger, but .22LR does not light my jets. Thanks in advanced if you have any info..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

From what I have heard there is no plans of adding to this line as of now. If you want thought you can get aftermarket kits that will do it for you.

Look over at Rimfirecentral.com in the Ruger charger section. Them boys will know exactly what to tell you.

I don't understand why you boys want to pay so much money for a cartridge you can't reload!!!!!

Old 01-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Thanks for the info to the rimfire group, looks like calibers have been in the charger thread, but I could not find. Might have to join the forum and ask for a link to the threads. At this time I don't do any reloading as I am a hunter only plink or target shoot as sighting in or checking the sights. But with the price of ammo today might have to join the ranks of the reloaders. Though I do not burn through large amounts of ammo have spent $300 to $400 this winter on stocking up on shot gun and rifle ammo, and don't have much to show for it.