Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > a rough week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry5081 View Post
Maybe it just means there is something better waiting for you. Keep your head up.
thanks all thats the plan things are looking up will post more after church

i have seen the light

Old 11-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #12

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I hope everything works out for you. Having the cdl helps a lot. I know that here you see ads for drivers every week in the papers. Holding trust in God that He is the great provider will give you much comfort.

I was terminated at the end of July by a national company that I had worked for for over 20 years. They promised a month of severance pay and continuance of insurance coverage, then a week later after I took everyone in to get glasses on the vision insurance they said I was not covered, and I would not get the severance. I'm over the hate now, I hope you can don't get that way like I was for a while. I was recruited by another company and started working again in less than a week with only a small cut in pay.

This all happened after I had spent over $11k on my house, new roof, new water softener, water filtration system, new front door, etc. Life sneaks up on a guy sometimes.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1157 Times on 568 Posts
Likes Given: 72

I know I am not alone on this forum when I say I have been where you are. Take a day or so to relax and get your stuff together and go use what you are strong at to get going. Good luck!