Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > rhoner sm 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default rhoner sm 11

Hey guys Im new to this forum and was wondring if you could help me out? I love to tinker with guns working and not... I recently acquired a Rhoner sm 11 from a buddy that didnt fire.. After I disassembled it and got to looking I figured out what was wrong.. when u pull the slide back the firing pin is supposed to lock back, but the part that is supposed to hold it back is missing.. any help in finding this part would be a great help.. this a simple designed gun and i think it wub be a fun little gun to use... thanks for the help in advance..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5453 Times on 2846 Posts
Likes Given: 350

its basically the german version of the raven .25acp. your almost certainly not going to find parts as they were designed to be thrown away if they broke. some gunsmiths can fabricate small parts. thats probably the only way other than to locate another non shooting sample and scavange the part.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2686 Times on 1405 Posts
Likes Given: 216

These look like the US made Raven MP-25's. You might look at a parts schematic for the Raven at gunpartscorp to see if a part can possibly be modified to fit.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball