Red jacket?? what a joke! - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Red jacket?? what a joke!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #101
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
What?

LMAO. Axxe, you forgot to mention the spelling & grammar. Apparently he did not see my 1st post about it. Disappointing, I even have my flame suit on.
probably wouldn't do any good, he didn't catch it the first time, doubtful he will the second!

my big fun filled gripe, they act like sometimes they are inventing something that hasn't already been done already. Chris trying to make an AR work, and can't. i am sure there are many members on this forum, that could tear one down and reassemble it blindfolded, as there are many here that could build one from scratch and make it work. just for laughs, there are members here, who have never assembled one, building them from parts and making them work and they aren't even gun builders! jeesh! if they have this much problem with an AR, would you want them to something really complicated? i know i wouldn't.

Old 03-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #102

I'll leave this right here...

img_20120301_165707.jpg  

Old 03-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #103

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

^^^^^^
Ha! I like to watch it for the entertainment. It's a scripted, fake show with over priced guns. I like American Guns better. Mainly one reason.......

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #104

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

The things that bug me about this show, are the fact that when they get thee biggest chance they've ever had to get a big guvmint license in their history.
Then hand over the build to the person in the shop with least amount of knowledge on the AR. Even when there are severe time issues.
If I was Vince, I would have done the same thing. Just let the Pothead fall on his face, you ever noticed he's so high most of the time he can barely see, not to mention the fact that he named his band Kronic.
Vince was left with a disaster, parts all over the place, no instruction manuals.
He was then blamed for damage that clearly happened during shipping.
Will takes every chance he can get to call him every name in the book, I think he does that to divert blame from himself. He made sure to oversee every other large build why not this one, possibly specifically so that he has an "out" if the build went down the crapper.
Anyone else notice that when Stephanie took Kriss for a so called random walk out into the desert so she could give him that armband, and they somehow ended exactly on the marks in front of a camera. There is also the Garter, come on, they could have done that after hours off camera.
The show is obviously a Soap Opera.

Almost forgot, remember when Will bitched out Vince for sending out his personally owned gun for work. Even when Vince explained that we don't do that type of work here. Will himself has work done elsewhere all the time.
Sorry for the Rant.

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Old 03-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #105

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I watch it now and then....If I remember it's on. As "reality shows" go at least they have guns on it. I can care less what the daughter looks like and I pretty much don't pay a lot of attention to the drama. It's more about the guns to me. They do tend to lean to Russian guns a lot but that's no big deal to me. the three bbl ruskie Gatling gun was pretty cool. Have any of y'all been to the Knob creek shoot? They have lots o exploding target there. Real cool at night. I can't say if I had the means to build weird stuff then take it and shoot at some old car filled with some kind or explosive that I wouldn't do it...A lot.

There's no such ting a a real reality show, there never has. I don't think the shows demographic is your average gun addict. They like getting he attention of I wanna be bad a$$. So to a "real" gun guy it will look a little stupid.

I have to admit that I'd love to check out the shop. The tools in there alone woul be pretty cool to play around with. Someone said earlier that this show would have never made it on TV a decade or few ago. That's an absolute truth. So if nothing else at least they got on the air. I wish they would say more stuff like "Why the hell does a suppressor need to go through all that BS to get into the customers hand?" But I guess I understand why they at least on the air try to look like the just love the government that allows them to be in business to begin with.

I just thank God that it's about something other than lets get this house ready to get back on the market even though no one can buy a house right now. Or another group of young skanks famous for being famous telling everyone but them that they are stupid. At least this dysfunctional family makes guns.

I'm not a fan but don't dislike the show either. And every once in a while they do something and you get to learn from their mistakes.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #106

Liked 1102 Times on 732 Posts
Likes Given: 730

75370, I totally agree about what you said about Vince. I really don't think anyone can blame him for leaving. He does seem to catch more than his fair share of crap. And he also seems to know what he's doing. Unfortunately, things can be edited to show anything they want to.......That's why I liked the last 2 episodes of Gold Rush Alaska. They showed real opinions & behind the scenes. Cool.
Axxe, maybe if I misspelled everything & didn't use proper grammar.......

Last edited by clr8ter; 03-10-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #107
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
75370, I totally agree about what you said about Vince. I really don't think anyone can blame him for leaving. He does seem to catch more than his fair share of crap. And he also seems to know what he's doing. Unfortunately, things can be edited to show anything they want to.......That's why I liked the last 2 episodes of Gold Rush Alaska. They showed real opinions & behind the scenes. Cool.
Axxe, maybe if I misspelled everything & didn't use proper grammar.......
well maybe just call them up and try and order a couple of their firearms and suppressors, then call them once a week get on a forum and complain and then we can rehash this over and over and over..........wait a minute, did i misspell anything? dang!

Old 03-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #108

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Sometimes a little grammar and punctuation can go far.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #109

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
Sometimes a little grammar and punctuation can go far.
Yes, sometimes. And other times it's just a tool used for someone's ego to cop out of an online debate

If the accuracy of one's grammar is more important to the debate, then the topic of the debate its self, then it's not a debate in the first place. It's a pissing contest...and really, how old do those get?

In other words, if someone can't argue the point at hand, it's automatically assumed by the rest of the people in the audience that he or she can find no fault in the logic, and instead attacks the debater out of some ego fueled feverish rage spurred by that persons own inability to accept the fact that they're not perfect.

Happens all the time, especially on the internet.

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 03-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #110
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
There's no such ting a a real reality show, there never has.
How dare you insult the integrity of "Meerkat Manor"!
http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/meerkat/meerkat.html Flower was always 100% true to life. In fact, i think the brutal realistic nature of the Meerkats was probably what prevented the show from going further or selling better.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.