Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Range report (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/range-report-91030/)

JolietGunner 05-21-2013 04:28 PM

Range report
 
1 Attachment(s)
So I went to the range for my first time with my S&W 22A.Shot 200 rounds ftf only once not bad.only got one pick was having to much fun ;-)

kryptar19 05-21-2013 04:38 PM

Good job!! Looks like you killed him. Lol

The 22A is a fine weapon, it will serve you well.

What ammo were you shooting?

JolietGunner 05-21-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptar19
Good job!! Looks like you killed him. Lol

The 22A is a fine weapon, it will serve you well.

What ammo were you shooting?

Federal 38 grain

kryptar19 05-21-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JolietGunner

Federal 38 grain

Round nose? You should get the best results with HV round nose ammo. It feeds better than HP ammo.

JolietGunner 05-21-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptar19

Round nose? You should get the best results with HV round nose ammo. It feeds better than HP ammo.

Ya it is HP thanks for the tip but .22lr ammo isnt easy to find.

kryptar19 05-21-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JolietGunner (Post 1253890)
Ya it is HP thanks for the tip but .22lr ammo isnt easy to find.

Very true. Hopefully the hype is starting to die!!

DenverSteve 08-02-2013 03:44 PM

Good job. Most .22LR pistols require between 200-300 rounds fired to cease malfunctions. Clean it frequently until broken in and shoot 250 rounds through it and you'll have a dependable, fun shooting pistol.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.