You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

rainy day trading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 379 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 1696

Default rainy day trading

It rained us out at work yesterday so I went buy my buddies pawn shop to hang out and look and see if he had anything that I absolutely had to have. Well before the day was over I had to go home get some trading stuff and come back, when all was said and done I traded 2 taurus pt738 .380's, 150rds of ammo, and taurus pt609 9mm for a new bersa bp9 and a s&w sd9. Have been looking at the bersa for a while now and the smith I just like them. Now I have no more .380's, and although I have had pretty good luck with the taurus brand that was the last ones I had. So if it don't rain today me and mama going shooting.
Life member NRA
Member Georgia Carry.Org
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-04-2015, 01:53 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 379 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 1696

Have seen nothing but rain for last 10 to 11 days have not been able to do any serious shooting but I did go out back and put a few rds into my target stump about 20yds from my back deck. The bersa bp9 is accurate, low recoil, very manageable and has an excellent trigger. Trigger pull is I'm guessing about 3#. So far this little gun has got me impressed, and the s&w sd9 although is was used it functioned flawlessly as expected. So trading off the 3 Taurus pistols for these 2 was a very good move.
Life member NRA
Member Georgia Carry.Org