Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Question about CA legal handguns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Question about CA legal handguns

I know CA legal handguns can only accept 10 round magazines

does anyone know how they do this? is there some sort of modification?

cause I was thinking of bringing a handgun into CA, but how would I go about making it CA legal?

thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

As a Cali resident, my advice is to move, bring it with you and say nothing to the state. This is still legal to do and is the easiest way to address the issue.

Cali legal actually has to do with the firing mechanism mostly. It has nothing to do with the ability to accept magazines. My Cali legal USP was the same USP that could be purchased in all 50 states. My Cali legal Kimber Compact II is the same exact Compact II that you can buy in all 50 states.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.