Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Proof! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/proof-89214/)

HOSSFLY 04-20-2013 06:48 PM

Proof!
 
Thats folks be crazy these days :(
http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11952956/revolvers-for-sale/rg-model-14-.22lr-revolver

DFlynt 04-20-2013 06:53 PM

What should the going price be on that? I'm guessing 50-100 dollar range if that?

clr8ter 04-20-2013 07:04 PM

Auction's over. What'd it go for? I'da given him 20 bucks.

Chainfire 04-20-2013 07:07 PM

$40.00 on a good day.

JTJ 04-20-2013 07:32 PM

Almost $185. Insane for a piece of junk. Maybe the buyer going to turn it in at a weapon buy out for a profit.

Axxe55 04-20-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJ (Post 1220873)
Almost $185. Insane for a piece of junk. Maybe the buyer going to turn it in at a weapon buy out for a profit.

$185 for that! it's worth maybe $25 on a good day in perfect condition!:eek:

orangello 04-20-2013 07:35 PM

Nah, i think some hardcore anti-Bradybunch people must collect those. My nephew has been offered good money for the one he has, several times.


I suppose there is nothing really wrong with that; i would like one of those Philadelphia deringers myself.

HOSSFLY 04-20-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55

$185 for that! it's worth maybe $25 on a good day in perfect condition!:eek:

Insane ain't it???
Seen hi-points go over $300-

danf_fl 04-20-2013 10:22 PM

Some people have money and don't know what to do with it.
(Hint: My pocket could use some.)

Axxe55 04-20-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1221052)
Some people have money and don't know what to do with it.
(Hint: My pocket could use some.)

mine too Dan!:p


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.