Pink pistol
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Pink pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Pink pistol

I am going to buy my sister a 9mm handgun I would like to get it in pink for her. She's like the ruger lc9, does anybody kno where I can order the pink plastics r jus if they make a pink model?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2011, 04:09 AM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Like this?

http://www.thegunsource.com/category/2572-Pink_Gear.aspx

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Last edited by Jpyle; 12-19-2011 at 04:11 AM.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #3

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

A friend at the local Toy store I frequent was building a race gun for his Grand daughter...it was HOT pink with light pink detailing, as I stood there shaking my head I realized that if my daughter had seen it I would be buying one just like it for her.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #4

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

You and I might cringe a bit when someone asks about making a gun in pink or purple but I always give it a second thought... If more women wanted to shoot, would there be more support for the shooting sports? Let's be honest...women rule the world (I am a well trained husband arent I?) and I think if more of them were involved in this little part of our world it could be a more pleasant place to be...

Old 12-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 870 Times on 525 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werminator View Post
I am a well trained husband arent I?
Yes Dear

Old 12-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I bought my 5yo daughter a pink .22 Cricket last Christmas. Whenever we went to Wallyworld or Gander Mtn she would ask me to ask the salesman to get it down for her to look at. I can't tell you how proud I am that my daughter shows an interest in shooting,hunting and fishing. I will say that with a pink weapon a strict warning that its not a toy needs to be enforced and understood as with all firearms, but with a toylike color it was one of my concerns.