Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Para relocating? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/para-relocating-12164/)

stalkingbear 03-24-2009 04:03 PM

Para relocating?

has anyone else heard of Para Ordnance totally relocating manufacturing & everything to North Carolina? Now dillinger will finally be able to "come out of the closet" and admit he likes them now.:p

Dillinger 03-24-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingbear (Post 86204)
has anyone else heard of Para Ordnance totally relocating manufacturing & everything to North Carolina? Now dillinger will finally be able to "come out of the closet" and admit he likes them now.:p

1) Dillinger was NEVER in the closet and thanks for that S.B. - I think you will find quite a few pictures posted by me in the Bunker that would run opposite of that thought.... Jerkface. :p

2) Source?? Now would be a great time to do it, since the economy is in the toilet and manufacturing in the US would make perfect sense - but I haven't heard anything about it....

JD

stalkingbear 03-24-2009 07:39 PM

LMAO!!! I'll have to look up the link, but think I saw it in gun industry news. I'll post it but just now noticed I have 666 posts and had to get past that number.:rolleyes:

supergus 03-24-2009 10:16 PM

Here's the link:
Charlotte Chamber - Para Ordnance Relocates Headquarters to Charlotte

Dillinger 03-25-2009 12:08 AM

Well, it appears to be on the up and up, so I hope they do move everything out of Canada and become a full time US company.

It's about time. They are making 1911's and they want Police and Military contracts? WTF took you so long?

Now stop buying parts from BUL in Israel and make quality US Component firearms and I will kindly step back off your nuts. :D

JD

WDB 03-25-2009 02:11 AM

LOL Dill and a good point is it assembled in the US or manufactured here?

stalkingbear 03-26-2009 02:15 PM

Dillinger-what I meant was about you secretly liking Para pistols but not admitting it due to them being made in Canada-not in any other way. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

Dillinger 03-26-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingbear (Post 87169)
Dillinger-what I meant was about you secretly liking Para pistols but not admitting it due to them being made in Canada-not in any other way. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

I know bro - no harm done. I was just making some light of a situation that I actually think is good for the industry. Give more Americans some jobs, and get Para involved in getting MORE RIGHTS for Americans to own guns, since that is what they sell.

But, they also should have been more loyal and active in Canada to get those poor folks some of their gun rights back. Canadians can be eaten by Space Zombies too, and not ALL Canadians are American hating pricks. :D

supergus 03-26-2009 03:46 PM

I hope they have an open house! I'll be taking a field trip:D