p89 ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > p89 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default p89 ?

I have a ruger p89 extra clip and 100 rounds.Im wanting to sell but i dont know how much to sell it for whats a fair price ?Can someone help?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2866 Times on 1657 Posts
Likes Given: 1235

Check Auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com . There should be enough to give a fairly good estimate. Good luck.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 05-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedingspaz View Post
I have a ruger p89 extra clip and 100 rounds.Im wanting to sell but i dont know how much to sell it for whats a fair price ?Can someone help?
While they are great reliable guns, their market value isn't great. I have seen many advertised locally for about $250 to $275. I have no idea where you are so your market could be totally different than mine...