One gun focus - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > One gun focus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 7 Posts

For pure competition shooting, I'd probably pick a single gun and work with it exclusively. Since I don't shoot any formal competitions I just like the variety myself. I don't own lots of guns due to any ego issues, I own lots of guns because I enjoy owning and shooting lots of guns. I find it quite challenging to "rotate" through my collection as shooting a 1911 is very different than shooting a DA/SA semi or a double action revolver. Lately I've been focusing on DA/SA guns (Sig's mainly) to work on the transition from the DA first shot to the SA subsequent shots. I have a lot more work to do in this area so I'm going to keep up the practice for a while yet...

Old 04-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2609 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice...