Omaha, anyone?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Omaha, anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default Omaha, anyone?

Just a basic shout out to see if there are any shooters on FTF from the Omaha/Bellevue NE area. And if so where do you prefer to shoot?

Glaine ár gcroí, neart ár ngéag agus beart de réir ár mbriathar - ARW
(The cleanliness of our hearts, the strength of our limbs and our commitment to our promise)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm here--live out by Gretna (in Tiburon) but work in Bellevue. I shoot mostly at the Bullet Hole (pistol) and at Harry Koch Skeet & Trap range. My son also shoots locally. Use to belong to the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club--great range but I never had time to take advantage of it. Welcome!

"Adversity does not make a man--it reveals him"

Old 10-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Greetings, Gretna to Bellevue - must be a bit*h of a drive in the winter? ....I live and work in Bellevue, I also shoot at the bullet hole quite regularly, usually every 1-2 weeks...LOL I'm the only one with the Dublin accent. Haven't had the chance to join any of the outdoor places...I'd like to but I haven't gotten around to joining the NRA yet, I know, I know I should...and I will, I do actually plan on joining, I just really, reaaalllyy don't want any more junk mail LOL that's the only thing that's stopping me.

Glaine ár gcroí, neart ár ngéag agus beart de réir ár mbriathar - ARW
(The cleanliness of our hearts, the strength of our limbs and our commitment to our promise)