Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Noisy Cricket Commando...new term

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Okay, I'll except that your not a sissy, but you say, "second handgun" and not a newb" in the same post...

Old 07-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #32

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I had shot rifle's and shotguns so I wasn't a total newb. (a bit newbish at least) and I am
Not physically a sissy but I do have strange irrational fears.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #33

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex
I had shot rifle's and shotguns so I wasn't a total newb. (a bit newbish at least) and I am
Not physically a sissy but I do have strange irrational fears.
I'm terrified of spiders. Billy Bob Thornton is afraid of antique furniture. We're all weird in some way...

Old 07-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #34

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 14

billy bob eats with plastic utensils and only once then throws away, anyway... pistols, rifles, shotguns, guns are enjoyable. remember when you had that ear to ear grin on your face. Give that to someone else. Teachers/instructors like to do teach, be a steward of firearms and show someone the fun in it SAFELY oh and liberal ass douchbags... love it.

oh and this was my Facebook status this evening.

"all the anti-gunners out there who are crying for tighter gun control to protect lives... there was a crash in Texas today killing 14 and wounding 8 more. National news... nope. Maybe we should outlaw trucks. Or actually work on tightening our borders from overcrowded illegal immigrant vehicles. nah, who cares, its not newsworthy."