Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > New york sucks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jpattersonnh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South central,NH
Posts: 4,922
Liked 672 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 677

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
You ever been to California? Youd forget about upity new york women
I know Cali women. They were pretty loose back when. NY women are not uppity, they like teeth and some class or angle. I grew up in Gotti country! Not a place for a bumpkin.
__________________

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

jpattersonnh is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:26 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PlasticGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 114
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian13
I did my pistol premit interview yesterday all went well but now I have to wait 4 to 6 months before I get my premit and I can go and buy a handgun, on top of that I have to bring the gun to the police headquarters which is 40 miles away to have it registered at a cost of $10 per gun which is olny open monday to friday 9am to 5pm which means I need to take a day off just to do that....
I was born and raised up state NY, NY to me now is just a nice place to visit family, I will never move back due to the laws....
__________________

Rain, snow or sleet.... Mud, sand and dirt.... My GLOCK will work ;)

PlasticGunner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TimL2952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lockport,New York
Posts: 1,324
Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 303

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian13 View Post
I did my pistol premit interview yesterday all went well but now I have to wait 4 to 6 months before I get my premit and I can go and buy a handgun, on top of that I have to bring the gun to the police headquarters which is 40 miles away to have it registered at a cost of $10 per gun which is olny open monday to friday 9am to 5pm which means I need to take a day off just to do that....
where do you live in the Empire State?
__________________
TimL2952 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #34
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,371
Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

..........

funny-breaking-news.jpeg

__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,645
Liked 204 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Default

Now i found out theres another state worse than CA. I already hate CA gun laws like hoe they limit the rounds in mag. Thank God i dont live in those states.

__________________
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sicilian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default

I live in long island and work in the bronx...as for the women, I been all over the country and the hottest ladies are here...I know the gun laws suck here but there's no place In the world I would give up for new york you just got to live here to understand....if you can make it here you can make it anywhere..born,raised and going to die here!!!!

__________________
Sicilian13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PlasticGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 114
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian13
I live in long island and work in the bronx...as for the women, I been all over the country and the hottest ladies are here...I know the gun laws suck here but there's no place In the world I would give up for new york you just got to live here to understand....if you can make it here you can make it anywhere..born,raised and going to die here!!!!
I felt the same way for 30 years, NY will always be in my heart. I am still proud of being from NY just can't live there again lol
__________________

Rain, snow or sleet.... Mud, sand and dirt.... My GLOCK will work ;)

PlasticGunner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wyoming
Posts: 1,799
Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

I have never been to New York. Back many years ago guiding hunters in the Big Horn Mtns.of Wyoming we had hunters from about every state. I must say some of the best outdoorsmen we guided came from New York state. They were also Damn fine guys to ride the High Country. It is too bad they have to live under such bad laws.

__________________
Durangokid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dog2000tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,309
Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
I have never been to New York. Back many years ago guiding hunters in the Big Horn Mtns.of Wyoming we had hunters from about every state. I must say some of the best outdoorsmen we guided came from New York state. They were also Damn fine guys to ride the High Country. It is too bad they have to live under such bad laws.
Outside of NYC and some of the other cities in NY most folks that live in the rural areas are not much different than folks from Indiana, Nebraska or even Georgia. Though I grew up close to the city but I still managed to spend my entire childhood and teens in the woods around where we lived, often times for days at a time. To me being in the wild feels more natural than being in any city.
__________________

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

dog2000tj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,118
Liked 2579 Times on 1291 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonlx View Post
Ya that's why I love Florida ...None of bs to deal with....Just a 3 day wait and a background check
3 day wait? Not something to brag about. Would you be happy if they applied the same standard to other stuff you buy? TVs maybe?
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
USAF Retired
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
Overkill0084 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
This Sucks Bad jeepcreep927 The Club House 35 05-20-2011 05:43 PM
New York A1157, New York Micro-Stamping Legislation Passes Assembly Committee Bigcountry02 Legal and Activism 14 05-11-2011 12:32 PM
This sucks! dog2000tj The Club House 1 01-30-2011 10:46 PM
Man this sucks.... cpttango30 Ammunition & Reloading 26 02-19-2010 07:38 PM
Sig sucks!!! Zacsquatch .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 4 01-31-2010 05:21 AM



Newest Threads