New york sucks - Page 10
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

New york sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy View Post
And I can do all of that where I live in NYS (except open carry...which I'm not a fan of anyways). We have overflowing deer and turkey in Niagara County...Come hunt black bear in Wyoming County.... 2 great sport fishing lakes (Ontario and Erie), Finger Lakes, Lake George, Lake Champlain, Adirondack mtns, Allegheny mtns, Catskill mtns, Niagara Falls, Fort Niagara, Erie Canal, Buffalo Bills/Sabres and alot more....

Please don't assume the North is all that bad....New York state is 85% country area (cow farms, apple orchards and grape vineyards)...and most of the state HATES NYC... if you haven't been here...I suggest visting. the people are just as friendly as the ones I've met in Missouri or Kentucky...

Looks nicer than any part of Kentucky that I've ever been to...
New york sucks - General Handgun Discussion
Hold on now Kentucky is beautiful. I've been to Lockport love yalls saleen hot dogs and yes it is beautiful up there.. Let's go Buffalo!!! Now I live in Florida and in Kentucky.. I am from neither. Born at Dover Airforce Base in Dover, Delaware.. The wife has lots of family in NYC and I personaly don't like it there due to awful smell and a bit to eclectic for me.. All states have there gun laws for some reason or another.. I don't always agree with them. Just like states all have there own laws which I don't agree with. Now on the second ammendment it appears that some don't completely understand it...... It gives us right to bear arms TO form a malitia.. Just my 2 cents..