Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > new to handguns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by VASH1456
I was wondering if the .45CAL and 9MM HI-POINT handguns are good and accurate guns for the money.
Im not a fan of Hi Point either but its by preference. Hi Point is a cheap gun but if you have a budget and cant afford much then it will serve well. They have one of the best customer service departments and will make any problem that you may have right,and at no cost to you "lifetime warranty" no matter if your the 1st owner or the 10th owner. They will serve you well as a HD gun or a range plinker but i wouldnt carry it as a CC gun.

Thats my 2 shiney pennies..

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #22

Liked 41 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Hossfly is hardly a smuck, once you get some posts under your belt maybe you will be able to tell the difference
In life you've got to have a sense of humor or you're going to end up with a heart attack and calling someone a smuck is a bit heavy handed and humorless. We're all good guys here and want the best for all firearms owners. I sometimes get a bit concerned for what seems like impatience on the part of some toward the unknowing new people asking what the knowledgeable feel should be common knowledge. So as a new person have patience with us old timers, there is a lot of wisdom stored up here that can make you a better firearms owner.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking
In life you've got to have a sense of humor or you're going to end up with a heart attack and calling someone a smuck is a bit heavy handed and humorless. We're all good guys here and want the best for all firearms owners. I sometimes get a bit concerned for what seems like impatience on the part of some toward the unknowing new people asking what the knowledgeable feel should be common knowledge. So as a new person have patience with us old timers, there is a lot of wisdom stored up here that can make you a better firearms owner.
My bad, I shouldn't have said smuck. I apoligize. I realize everyone is entitled to there opinion.