New FMK 9C1 Gen2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > New FMK 9C1 Gen2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 50 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default New FMK 9C1 Gen2

A very good friend bought me and my wife a lifetime membership to Front Sight, and in return, because of the promotion at the time, he received two new FMK 9C1 Gen2 9mm pistols.

FMK is a new manufacturer out of California so they are all American made. The standard one you can buy in a store has the Bill of Rights engraved all over the slide. The ones my friend received don't have the Bill of Rights, but rather a Front Sight engraving, along with one saying "You are a Weapon, Your Firearm is Just a Tool."

So, I had an almost brand new Bersa Thunder 380 that he wanted, and he had these two new 9mm's he didn't want. He did me a HUGE favor as a friend, to try to build up my firearm equity, and swapped, one Bersa for two FMK's. I jumped at the chance.

Saturday, I took them both out, along with another friend who is really interested in one of them. The first mag she fired, she had about 4 or 5 jams. Then I changed her grip, and from then on, never had another misfire or jam. Mine did not jam at all. We fired a total of nearly 200 rounds, no problems at all. They are accurate, fun to shoot, break down fairly easily...I think a very good value.

In the box: You get the gun with (2) 14 round mags, a box of replaceable rear and front sights with different parameters for windage and distance, the manual and warranty card.

Anyone else have any experience with the Gen 2? I heard the Gen 1 was disastrous.

12FRETTER

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here