Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > New Army Pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B3OJ3 View Post

I'm in the 82nd smart guy. Good try tho
The one thing you have gotten right so far is that I am a smart guy sergeant. Now shall we go for further ad hominem attacks?
Despite your claims to the contrary, the recent military operations have taught that the old way of thinking of "combat arms" being the only ones with knowledge of anything regarding combat is flawed. Some of those truck drivers and supply pogues have seen more **** than some 11Bs because the hadjiis won't attack a column of Bradleys, but have no qualms about going for truckers. I know an National Guard Engineer "pogue" who survived no fewer than four IEDs...and only two were in MRAPS.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #122

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B3OJ3 View Post

And pog stands for Personnel Other than Grunt. Acronym. POG. Not pouge, again, good try mr smarty pants
Oh yes, because Grunts are the be all and end all of the Army. Funny how grunts spend more time bitching, whining, and calling non-grunts names than they actually do fighting. Funny how they can't do much of anything else by themselves and need so much support.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #123

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7X57Mauser View Post

The one thing you have gotten right so far is that I am a smart guy sergeant. Now shall we go for further ad hominem attacks?
Despite your claims to the contrary, the recent military operations have taught that the old way of thinking of "combat arms" being the only ones with knowledge of anything regarding combat is flawed. Some of those truck drivers and supply pogues have seen more **** than some 11Bs because the hadjiis won't attack a column of Bradleys, but have no qualms about going for truckers. I know an National Guard Engineer "pogue" who survived no fewer than four IEDs...and only two were in MRAPS.
Woowwww. He must have ptsd now huh? And if you were as smart as you think you are you'd have known that 11B3 is a staff sergeant. And why do you keep bringing up bradleys? I've deployed four times, never once on any of them did I step foot in a bradley. And you say the recent combat operations have taught us these things, are you an expert? Have you been there and seen it? Or are you an arm chair general who reads too much soldier of fortune listening to what your pog friend has to say about how getting hit by an ied bc he wasn't paying attention basically makes him the same as infantry? And lets not forget who took the first poke at who here. The one thing I will say, at least your buddy had the balls to go do something instead of argueing with someone behind a computer screen.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #124

Liked 31 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B3OJ3

And pog stands for Personnel Other than Grunt. Acronym. POG. Not pouge, again, good try mr smarty pants
You really shouldn't call them POG they get really offended lol. Just agree to disagree. They have a different perspective.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4454 View Post

You really shouldn't call them POG they get really offended lol. Just agree to disagree. They have a different perspective.
I know, you're right. And even tho its just an acronym, they really don't like it do they? Lol.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #126
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Wow, I thought coversations got heating during soul food day at the DEFAC. Which, by the way, is my favorite day of the month. You get 2 hamhocks and an entree! Still, never thought I would hear this among a civilian forum. What sidearm would you really want to carry Sarge? I must admit I have not seen a Bradley in ages. The 1st Armor division has left Baumholder, so nothing to see in this part of Germany. Seen MRAPs galore processing in and out of FOBs though. ****, I have not seen a Bradley since the ****ing 80s over here! Ya, I am that old.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #127

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts

Yet another thread destroyed

Old 04-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #128
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Just need to get back on course. I have actually enjoyed the thread until now. CPR!!!!!

Old 04-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #129

Liked 2075 Times on 1222 Posts
Likes Given: 445

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklarimore View Post
Yet another thread destroyed
Yup.

I'll just stay quiet the way a good submariner should. I usually stay safe where it is 70 degrees and fluorescent all day (and night....and day, and night, and day and night...). I'm obviously not qualified to continue in this thread.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
Wow, I thought coversations got heating during soul food day at the DEFAC. Which, by the way, is my favorite day of the month. You get 2 hamhocks and an entree! Still, never thought I would hear this among a civilian forum. What sidearm would you really want to carry Sarge? I must admit I have not seen a Bradley in ages. The 1st Armor division has left Baumholder, so nothing to see in this part of Germany. Seen MRAPs galore processing in and out of FOBs though. ****, I have not seen a Bradley since the ****ing 80s over here! Ya, I am that old.
Yeah soul food day is on thursdays. It is still the best day to eat there. And I'd honestly like to carry either a M11 or a good quality 1911 depending on if I have to use ball ammo or the good stuff