Need some advice - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Need some advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLuger

You have no idea how happy that makes me
It's not often that one your age takes such a responsible, yet passionate interest in much of anything other than video games and girls. And yes, the fact doesn't escape me that your Brazilian.

The other extreme seems to be the norm with many in the USA. Maybe I can see if my oldest sister can hook you up with a discount. She has a guest house in Brazil. Google "nega maluca".

Old 11-11-2012, 02:57 AM   #32

Liked 285 Times on 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLuger

Hehe thanks man
Lol, I oficially love this kid! Thanks MAN indeed!!! Hhahahahahaha

Old 11-11-2012, 03:34 AM   #33

Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Last edited by AsSeenOnTV; 11-19-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #34

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

It's not often that one your age takes such a responsible, yet passionate interest in much of anything other than video games and girls. And yes, the fact doesn't escape me that your Brazilian.

The other extreme seems to be the norm with many in the USA. Maybe I can see if my oldest sister can hook you up with a discount. She has a guest house in Brazil. Google "nega maluca".
Ok man, I'll check it out!

Old 11-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #35

Liked 141 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSeenOnTV
And it wouldn't hurt to man up and start taking on more responsibilities without being asked, like mowing the lawn, or sugar cane or whatever it is you guys have for property down there. lol
Take out the trash before it gets overflowing, clean your room. volunteer to do the dishes. Stop fighting with your brothers and sisters if any. Help mom out around the house and not talk back to her, etc
Maybe when your father sees you are growing up and being responsible it will be easier for him to think you are ready for a real gun.
I would listen to AsSeen.
Also I would start slow, get him in conversations hell be comfortable with. Like hey dad remember the first time we went shooting? Slowly over the weeks move to conversation about bringing another firearm on the house. Don't just walk out and say, hey dad I want to buy a gun! Don't even bring it up Untill you feel he's getting more comfortable with talking of fire arms.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #36

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryGlock

I would listen to AsSeen.
Also I would start slow, get him in conversations hell be comfortable with. Like hey dad remember the first time we went shooting? Slowly over the weeks move to conversation about bringing another firearm on the house. Don't just walk out and say, hey dad I want to buy a gun! Don't even bring it up Untill you feel he's getting more comfortable with talking of fire arms.
Yeah, after we came back from the range yesterday, whe talked with the girl who hets te necessary documentation (i dont know how to say it in English) and she said that even getting the DOCUMENTS was hard, so I dont think we're going to buy a gun anytime soon, but now he's much more comfortable talking about firearms and all..
Thanks for the concern man. Good shooting!