Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   Need help figuring out if this is a good deal (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/need-help-figuring-out-if-good-deal-97072/)

Kingjazzblue 09-15-2013 07:29 AM

Need help figuring out if this is a good deal
 
Hello guys, I'm fairly new here (even though for some reason it says that ive been on for months now). I hate to start off my new membership here by being so bold as to ask for advice, but I'm in a time crunch and kinda need help here. I was offered a nice SAVAGE 110 TACTICAL .308 for SUBCOMPACT Riffle with scope in exchange for my Sig SP 2340 with mags, holster, and ammo (1 and a half box of hollow points and target pushers).

Other people have offered other things as well like a WINCHESTER MODEL 92 (1892) STYLE LEVER ACTION IN .44-40, or a Ruger SR9 Compact 9mm Stainless, or Beretta PX4. Do you guys think any of these would be a good deal?

A

danf_fl 09-15-2013 10:43 AM

A good deal is made when both parties walk away with a smile.

Those "deals" you listed would bring a smile to the other guy, and have me frowning.

HOSSFLY 09-15-2013 12:39 PM

If the '92 is real (not a modern copy) & in good condition GRAB IT-----
Other than that i'm with danf :)
-
-
-
Tho i'm not sure the 1892 was made in 44-40?
Google dude--------------------------

hiwall 09-15-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Tho i'm not sure the 1892 was made in 44-40?
Yes many '92 Winchesters were made in 44-40. But so were the many imports which is much more likely to have been offered.

HOSSFLY 09-15-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiwall (Post 1372636)
Yes many '92 Winchesters were made in 44-40. But so were the many imports which is much more likely to have been offered.

I'd bet its a copy------

clr8ter 09-15-2013 02:45 PM

OP, how much is your SIG worth? If it were me, depending on that value, I'd be interested in the Savage. That's not a cheap gun.

Oh, and what's wrong with asking advice right off the bat? That's 1/2 the reason the forum is here. (And, people LOVE it when you ask their opinions.)

Kingjazzblue 09-15-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clr8ter
OP, how much is your SIG worth? If it were me, depending on that value, I'd be interested in the Savage. That's not a cheap gun.

Oh, and what's wrong with asking advice right off the bat? That's 1/2 the reason the forum is here. (And, people LOVE it when you ask their opinions.)

Thank you guys for the advice. I really appreciate it. You guys are awesome


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.