Need help with FEG Hi Power clone
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Need help with FEG Hi Power clone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need help with FEG Hi Power clone

Does anyone have experience working on FEG Hi Powers? I purchased one and it had about a30lb trigger pull. Idisconnected the magazine safety and lowered the trigger pull to about 15lbs. I messed around and broke the trigger lever and when I installed a new one, it acted like a delayed reaction; pull trigger two seconds later the hammer dropped. I'm out of ideas, HELP!!!!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I don't know your skill level since this is your first post here. I suggest you take it to a gunsmith and have him fix it for you. This could be life or death and you don't want to take any chances.

Welcome here. Please head over to the introductions forum and introduce yourself to the folks when you get the chance.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams