Name a gun you dislike and why. - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Name a gun you dislike and why.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tacticalfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,224
Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol

Seriously I would like to shoot one sometime, I don't know anyone that has one.
Come here. We'll hook you up lol
__________________
tacticalfun is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 25
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I love Glocks, but I know there are better guns. I love 45's. I own a G21 gen 4 and shoot well with it. I have shot a few 1911's. I like the H&K 45 a lot. I like the DA/SA. Do not like the FNP 45 as much as the H&K 45 tho, maybe the FNX 45 will be better.

__________________
Nat_Turner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:57 AM   #83
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,732
Liked 625 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 1656

Default

Glocks, I've shot a few and did good with 'em. The grip angle is ridiculous, the slides feel like grabbing a stick of butter, and the trigger contradicts its purpose.

Its dumb how people claim that Glocks are made to where people with no handgun experience can pick one up and shoot it. There is nothing natural about the gun, it feels like a greased 2x4 that has been mauled by Michael J Fox with a jigsaw.

However, i have respect for these weapons, and those who use them.

__________________

Last edited by kryptar19; 08-16-2012 at 04:54 AM.
kryptar19 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:23 AM   #84
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,763
Liked 2134 Times on 1158 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptar19 View Post
Glocks, I've shot a few and did good with 'em. The grip angle is ridiculous, the slides feel like grabbing a stick of butter, and the trigger contradicts its purpose.

Its dumb how people claim that Glocks are made to where people with no handgun experience can pick one up and shoot it. There is nothing natural about the gun, it feels like a greased 2x4 that has been mauled by a Michael J Fox with a jigsaw.

However, i have respect for these weapons, and those who use them.
That's classic.
__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #85
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,732
Liked 625 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 1656

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
That's classic.
lol glad you like it!!
__________________
kryptar19 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #86
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glock17owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 213
Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol

Seriously I would like to shoot one sometime, I don't know anyone that has one.
Buy one can't go wrong. One of the best weapon ever.
__________________
Glock17owner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #87
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WebleyFosbery38's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Irish Settlement CNY
Posts: 5,459
Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Default

The only gun I dont like is the one I cant have!

__________________
WebleyFosbery38 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #88
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pasco Cty.FL
Posts: 6,572
Liked 2491 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1940

Default

I truly fear being shot by a Glock.

Couldn't you just beat me to death,

or stab me, or something?

To die at the hand of combat

tupperware.

What's next, being vacuum sealed in plastic,

and a grave dug with a ditch witch?

The funeral presided over by a televangelist?

__________________
therewolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #89
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,763
Liked 2134 Times on 1158 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
I truly fear being shot by a Glock.

Couldn't you just beat me to death,

or stab me, or something?

To die at the hand of combat

tupperware.

What's next, being vacuum sealed in plastic,

and a grave dug with a ditch witch?

The funeral presided over by a televangelist?
Actually, a Ditch Witch would be pretty effective.
__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #90
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

So would the vacuum sealing. Imagine the costs saved at the mortician's.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Starting to dislike cops more and more every day. TheNYResistance New York Gun Forum 3 03-16-2012 11:09 PM
Dislike for certain calibers? cottontop General Rifle Discussion 63 02-12-2012 12:04 PM
I dislike the Trigger on the Glock what other pistols should I avoid. SirIsaacNewton Semi-Auto Handguns 11 12-28-2011 01:59 AM
Music Groups: Who Do You DISLIKE?? Dillinger The Club House 50 09-20-2009 08:51 PM
I dislike being Nice all the time JiroZero713 The Club House 33 03-06-2009 03:19 PM