Name a gun you dislike and why.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Name a gun you dislike and why.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

I dislike shotguns. More than likely I will never own one. I've shot one before. Just didnt like it. What about you?

Two add on I'm not a fan of smith m&p

Taurus suck too

Oh and I WILL NEVER BUY A 92f

All these gun I have shot before...

Last edited by Glock17owner; 08-10-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

I'll go with the seecamp. It's on my sh!t list right now. Just a bad design. The internals rest on the magazine for support. If you pull the trigger without the magazine in you can break the gun. If you pull the trigger while inserting the magazine you will break the gun. Also not a big fan of having to have the mag in to work the slide and don't like how it breaks down or working on it. Lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I don't enjoy shooting snub-nosed revolvers. My late Grandmother gave me one many years ago (i was 14 or 15), and i did shoot a few boxes of .38 special through it. I did not like it at all; the grips were too small for the recoil and for my hands.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
I'll go with the seecamp. It's on my sh!t list right now. Just a bad design. The internals rest on the magazine for support. If you pull the trigger without the magazine in you can break the gun. If you pull the trigger while inserting the magazine you will break the gun. Also not a big fan of having to have the mag in to work the slide and don't like how it breaks down or working on it. Lol
Lol that's a POS

Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
I don't enjoy shooting snub-nosed revolvers. My late Grandmother gave me one many years ago (i was 14 or 15), and i did shoot a few boxes of .38 special through it. I did not like it at all; the grips were too small for the recoil and for my hands.
I never shot a revolver

Old 08-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner View Post
I never shot a revolver
Any revolver? I really enjoy shooting my Ruger GP100 in .357/.38, but it has a six inch barrel and big squishy grips to help absorb the recoil. It's just the snubbies i don't like shooting. I can understand their appeal, but the shooting experiences just don't measure up, IMO.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

m72law Likes This 
Old 08-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #7

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner

I never shot a revolver
Ugh, I dislike revolvers for some odd reason. I have never understood myself when it comes to them, I just never liked them. The Glock is a ugly duckling only a mother can love..

Once you shoot it you never need anything else.. lol

Old 08-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #8

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

kEL-TEC PF9

What a piece of rotten fecal matter. I bought it from my brother. When I took it to the range I shot only 60 rounds and the freakin slide retention pin sheared off. It was obviously MIM. It didnt look solid when I looked at it. I kept it for a couple of months then sold it off never fixing it. The person I sold it to called Kel-Tec and they sent him a free replacement part. I would never trust one on my life ever again. I might consider buying the PMR-30 (30 round 22 MAG) and the KSG (15 round shotgun) but strictly for plinking uses.

Before the pin broke I already thought the gun was garbage in the first 5 rounds. Im left handed. Knowing it was such a light little gun I knew I had to keep a firm grip on it. In doing so, as a left handed shooter, after the first shot the magazine ejected and did not cycle the next round. So I reinserted the magazine, cycle the slide, and re-engaged the target. Same results, magazine ejected and FTF. The magazine release is in direct line with the middle finger on the grip. Being left handed and using a firm grip activated the release button after each shot. To counter act this is completely adjusted my grip so that I did not engage the release. By doing so the muzzle rise and snap was horrible. It didnt hurt, but it did raise the muzzle uncomfortably verticle.

If you are left handed get something else. There has to be a better micro/bug gun for us lefties. I might have to looking into that XDs 45 for a pocket gun.

p.s. Also any semi-auto Rugers. Never had one not jam on me. Shot about 4 of them. And I refuse to even touch a Glock so I dont know and will never know if I like them or not.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Last edited by michigan0626; 08-10-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #9
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

You wanna touch my glock? J/k lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Last edited by mountainman13; 08-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #10

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

OK, I'll bite and be the first to say it. I don't like GLOCK's. I don't like how they feel in my hand, I don't shoot them well, I don't like how they look and I'll probably take a bunch of crap for this but I don't like how fanboyish many of their owners are. Oh and I don't like the fact that the rappers and thugs like them. I'll just go put my fireproof suit on now.