Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > My local gun shop made the news - RECORD sales!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default My local gun shop made the news - RECORD sales!

I have bought about 90% of my guns from here because I like the knowledgable owner & employees, their prices are fair....and despite being absolutely MOBBED over the last year the owner can still keep almost anything in stock that people request. He's a VERY strong 2A supporter and one of the guys shown in the clip is a very skilled self defense instructor.

We need more businesses like this to make the news and show that good guys do work in gun shops and that a heavy sales volume from ordinary civilians should say something to the non-gunnies out there!

Even the little twit at the end of the report who clearly stands for gun control didnt have much to say about RESPONSIBLE gun ownership

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video/#!/news/local/Record-Gun-Sales-on-Black-Friday/181279751

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here