My collection - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > My collection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have a:

Mosin Nagant Bolt action carbine rifle 7.62x54

Remington 870 express 12 guage

Wasr-10 AK-47 7.62x39

J.P Saur and Sons .22LR single action revolver

Glock Model 19 9mm

Nut up or Shut up!

Old 11-20-2009, 06:09 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Just useless statistics but it does provide some insight into our firearms mindset. I lean towards steel .45s obviously. At the moment I have no 9mm guns at all but I have nearly 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo - hmmmm....
I HIGHLY reccomend you do yourself a favor and buy a CZ-75B to shoot those 9mm's through. Either that or ship them to me and I will.

Steel frame, and well worth the $550!!

Old 11-21-2009, 01:44 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What no one else can do the 5th grade math?

With a 1,000 rounds of 9mm you know you should get a 9mm otherwise it like owning a bikini and not having a woman to wear it For a modest price you can find a Ruger P series and enjoy that ammo, just a thought.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:19 AM   #14
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

You can get a Hi-Point and get even more ammo that equals more fun Shooting.

Old 11-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post

With a 1,000 rounds of 9mm you know you should get a 9mm otherwise it like owning a bikini and not having a woman to wear it For a modest price you can find a Ruger P series and enjoy that ammo, just a thought.
160% of mine are .40 S&W, so I guess I'm 2% cooler than you

Old 11-23-2009, 03:46 AM   #16
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanCucf View Post
160% of mine are .40 S&W, so I guess I'm 2% cooler than you
Considering your math skills, that is about right You added up my % totals to make a rude remark You should go back and better understand what the % expressed. Let me know if you need help with a more simple explaination. I'll give you a hint... there is a mix of information and the result will not be 100%.

Hey at least your 2% cooler than me based on your math

Honestly understand the post before you try to punk a member, the lack of understanding the post and the insult to another SM. What is that about

Sean you have some explaining to do

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Last edited by WDB; 11-23-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #17

Liked 1123 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 349

Quote:
Considering your math skills, that is about right You added up my % totals to make a rude remark You should go back and better understand what the % expressed. Let me know if you need help with a more simple explaination. I'll give you a hint... there is a mix of information and the result will not be 100%.

Honestly understand the post before you try to punk a member, the lack of understanding the post and the insult to another SM. What is that about

I was actually trying to do the math to find out the minimum number of guns you must own for those percents to be correct. But after about 2 minutes I realized math is hard and I'm lazy. Also there may not be enough categories to figure it out without making some assumptions that are not true.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 11-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #18

Quote:

With a 1,000 rounds of 9mm you know you should get a 9mm otherwise it like owning a bikini and not having a woman to wear it

Kinda was in the same boat ( no accident though )... Had a ton of 9mm with no gun to shoot it with. Reason: Gave the Star to my dad (with a box of relaods) and sold the PT92 to a friend (was getting involved in other things and needed cash fast). then I realized I had all that ammo left. So I broke down and bought a Glock (reasons covered in another thread)..

OH..!! Also had a bikini lying around from a previous marriage (lol not really ) but I did get one fillled when I got married again to a much better woman

Cheers

GCA Member and NRA Life Member

Old 11-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #19

Ever heard of fishing magnets?

We have met the enemy, and he is us. Walt Kelly/Pogo

Old 11-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #20

Quote:

First off, it was a joke. I meant no harm, but if thats how you took it, then I have all the confidence you'll get over it. It's just miscommunication. You meant one thing, I meant another. You got offended. It was just a joke cause the total was over 100%. No more, no less. I am aware it was intentional on your part.

edit: that's the last time I'll gunk up this thread with OT. Take it to PM if you feel the need.