Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Might be looking for a Sig 229 Elite soon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Might be looking for a Sig 229 Elite soon

Last night, I was surfing the web and admiring a Sig 229 Elite. I saved a picture that my wife noticed and asked if that is our next purchase. I just smiled and said maybe. Later she asked me if I can send her review links to it and after reading for a few minutes told me we can buy one...IF she gets to keep it and the XDm will be all mine (how did that happen?).

I thought it was just a joke but she repeated it several times the following hour. I told her it has to wait a month or so since it is not in our current budget. We will try to rent one on our next range visit to see how it shoots. I am looking forward her new "toy". I am sure she will let me play with it too.

If anyone have a lead where the best price is, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here