Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Meeting with CT state rep

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigArmored View Post
Yes. Pleas ask if he thinks criminalizing law abiding gun owners by the media and by anti gun legislators along with imposing new and more stringent gun laws that only law abiding citizens will follow will inherently lower the percentage of violent crimes in America.
This question still stands.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #22

Liked 412 Times on 229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigArmored

This question still stands.
I asked, he didn't really have a response other than the majority of people want something done period. They want everything banned he said to me, and he followed with that's just not possible, but the magazine capacity issue is going to be addressed.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #23

Liked 4430 Times on 2148 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelcross View Post
ctshooter, I am glad that you had a chance to meet with your Rep.

I agree with no bans at all as do most. My question would have headed towards "How and what are you going to do to guarantee my protection if you push legislation towards my disarmament?" How are you going to keep me and my family safe? Why have these tactics not be implemented in Chicago and other cities with the tough gun laws? WHY?

We know that in most cases the police come just in time to determine what they feel happened during a crime, yes sometimes they are in time to prevent a crime but more often than not the call and response is after the fact. This is just the nature of crime as they do not call and inform the police of intended crimes.
Bingo...

Chicago PD should exchange there guns for boxes of white chalk...so there better prepared to "outline" the bodies.

They already stand around scratching there heads wondering how all these people are dying from rapid projectile penetration?

After all, guns are illegal...some other "magical" devise must be creating the loud popping noises?

Tack