Masterpiece Arms - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Masterpiece Arms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam99x View Post
That's awesome, man. I am glad that you have had such success with your gun! If you ever have ANY issue with it at all that you can't fix yourself, let me know and I will do my best to help you out. Remember, we have a lifetime warranty on all of our guns.
If you could PM or post here a list of spare parts, parts that do wear or break needed for mine that would be a help. So far no issue, but I do like to keep spare parts for everything I have, for if or when.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
If you could PM or post here a list of spare parts, parts that do wear or break needed for mine that would be a help. So far no issue, but I do like to keep spare parts for everything I have, for if or when.

Well, all moving parts are bound to fail at some point. It's really hard to say what will fail first, or how soon it will fail. I haven't been with the company for very long, so let me ask a guy I work with so I can get you a better answer as to which parts most commonly fail first.

Allen

EDIT

The buffer pads begin to wear out around 200 rounds, and the recoil spring begins to wear around 1,000 rounds.

Last edited by Iam99x; 07-17-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #13

Default Masterpiece Arms Customer Service

Today I had a major malfunction.. Someone must have fell asleep/vodka drunk at the Barnaul plant because I got a double load. My luck. I've seen posts by guys who've shot thousands of the Military Classic without a hitch.
Firing pin wasn't working and the buffer took a beating..

Called Masterpiece Arms and they took care of me no questions asked. Say what you will about these cool little guns, I love mine, and their customer service seems to be excellent!

Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #14

Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam99x View Post
No.

Visit our website to see the guns we make.

www.masterpiecearms.com
Sorry but I stopped at the $345 380

Old 12-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #15

Default new mpa

just ordered the mini 9mm. went to shoot it had a few odd malfunctions where after releasing the trigger and pulling it again the gun would not fire and the hammer would be in the down position on a loaded chamber as if the safety sear didnt engage the hammer properly and let it follow the bolt down. i found upon dissasembly that the safety hook on the hammer was deformed and wasnt engaging the sear correctly. i ordered a new hammer and installed it and it has worked fine. also there seems to be less trigger slap with the new hammer. i know macs have always had trigger slap but does it vary from gun to gun and does the caliber 9mm vs 45 matter?

Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #16

What is the serial number on your gun? If you ever have an issue with one of our guns, please email, call, or PM me so we can help sort the issue. If a part is defective, we will replace it free of charge. I'm glad you got the problem sorted out. Can you send me a picture of the hammer? It's very rare that we make or send out one that is problematic. Each and every gun is tested before sending out.

Personally, I think the trigger slap differs from gun to gun ad well as from person to person. Not everyone grips the firearm the same or pulls the trigger the same as the next person. The trigger slap on all of our guns are pretty relative to one another. Although, I notice it the most when firing a 930T without the safety extension because of the light weight--causing heavier recoil. I would say that it is the least noticeable when firing a 1SST. Heavier gun--lighter recoil.

Old 09-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #17

Default MPA Protector II

I have a question about Masterpiece Arms. I have the Protector II and have been trying to find out when you'll get more magazine clips in for this pistol; which is probably the second smallest .380 after the Seecamp. Apprecate the info.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #18

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Look at his profile. No activity since 2012.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #19

Thanks John Deer, should have caught the last activity date. Maybe he moved on to another company

Old 09-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #20

We recently sent one of our last Protector magazines to another company so they could replicate and produce them for us. We hope to have them back in stock, and in customers hands soon. These are in high demand, amd we are doing all we can to get them out to you guys.

Thanks,
Allen

Last edited by Iam99x; 09-12-2013 at 11:00 AM.