Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > low profile safety and slide release for px4 storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default low profile safety and slide release for px4 storm

hey just wondering if anyone here would know where i can find the slim safety lever and magazine release, i find the safety on the px4 currently bulky and would like to slim it down. any help would be great.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

First off, I realize this thread is nearly a year old but I figured at worst I wouldn't want people stumbling on this thread without an answer.

Beretta's Site has them here.

For installation tips, look up any site with the F-to-G conversion on it. This thread is the one I like. I believe page 3 has pictures.