looking for metal caps gun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > looking for metal caps gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default looking for metal caps gun

hi

when i was little kid, my father showed me a metal gun looks more or less like bereta gun in general shape and it has metal magazine and again metal caps
(not plastic) and i was too young and weak, and never been able to push the triger lol and after a while i damaged the gun while i inserted the magazine the wrong way

anyway..this wasn't real gun with bullets , but it was gun with metal caps that made very strong noise.

anyone know gun like this?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Sounds like a Blank firing gun. Try this website, Blank Guns Depot - Blank Firing Guns Store

BTW welcome to the forum!

Old 05-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #3

thanks nice to be here.

well...i am not sure that this site show's the guns i am talking about...it was with magazine but i loaded the magazine with caps like this:

Google Image Result for http://www.007collector.com/bond/bloggallery/_siteuploads/4015.jpg

but not plastic, they were metal caps but the same shape like the plastic caps.