A list of all my guns, their names & pictures - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > A list of all my guns, their names & pictures

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,724
Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

aren't boats named with female names if the name is gender related?
I think I've heard that.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #42
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 8,402
Liked 7169 Times on 3924 Posts
Likes Given: 14532

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

aren't boats named with female names if the name is gender related?
Not anymore. It turns out males won't ask directions and females won't take them.
__________________

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

MisterMcCool is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chainfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,601
Liked 1460 Times on 884 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i guess you are thinking of a nationwide registration and confiscation is going to happen and they will use the internet to help them round up all the guns LAC's have in their possession?

i am sure they are going to sift through billions and billions, if not trillions of bits of info just to track down people? yeah they have a hard enough time getting the real bad guys even with all the agencies and information they have now.
I am glad you can know what I am thinking. There seems to be a lot of clairvoyance on this forum. But, no, I leave those types of paranoid thoughts to others.

Let the poster have any legal issues in the future and see how fast that the government can come up with his posts. If you have paid attention, you will know that the government currently prosecutes hundreds of people for "child porn" crimes. Where do you think that they come up with evidence to get the search warrants to search the perverts home computers? If they can do it with those kinds of crimes, how difficult do you think that it would be to search "gun sites" for incriminating evidence?

If you think big brother is not watching, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
__________________

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Chainfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,724
Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

I am glad you can know what I am thinking. There seems to be a lot of clairvoyance on this forum. But, no, I leave those types of paranoid thoughts to others.

Let the poster have any legal issues in the future and see how fast that the government can come up with his posts. If you have paid attention, you will know that the government currently prosecutes hundreds of people for "child porn" crimes. Where do you think that they come up with evidence to get the search warrants to search the perverts home computers? If they can do it with those kinds of crimes, how difficult do you think that it would be to search "gun sites" for incriminating evidence?

If you think big brother is not watching, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Chain,

I would have thought you of all people on this forum would have approved of the government spying on its people.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
I am glad you can know what I am thinking. There seems to be a lot of clairvoyance on this forum. But, no, I leave those types of paranoid thoughts to others.

Let the poster have any legal issues in the future and see how fast that the government can come up with his posts. If you have paid attention, you will know that the government currently prosecutes hundreds of people for "child porn" crimes. Where do you think that they come up with evidence to get the search warrants to search the perverts home computers? If they can do it with those kinds of crimes, how difficult do you think that it would be to search "gun sites" for incriminating evidence?

If you think big brother is not watching, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
number one, i wasn't trying to read your mind, only replying to what i read that you posted. if i read into it differently than you meant, then maybe you need to write it differently.

number two, what is the OP doing illegal, unethical or immoral? nothing. doing nothing wrong should not be the concern of LAC's. and FYI, they have made it legal to view child porn, but illegal to download it.

and trust me, i am not naive in any way to think they are not watching. i just really don't care! watching me means, they are wasting valuable time and money when it could be better used for those who need to be watched.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
wizard63 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #46
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 8,402
Liked 7169 Times on 3924 Posts
Likes Given: 14532

Default

Break it up.

__________________

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

MisterMcCool is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #47
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Break it up.
but liberals are such easy targets!
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #48
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 79 Times on 55 Posts

Default

Who started this thread., Eric Holder? While I don't subscribe to paranoia weekly, I'm not near naive enough to believe that with recent Intel leaks that is is not only possible to cypher mass communications but it is actually happening. Google, yahoo, Facebook all being tapped by the NSA. OKC was a perfect platform to launch a very aggressive domestic terrorism policy, which since has been more and more encroaching on our rights in trade for perceived safety. IE online info collected on web to see if youll GIVE UP those weapons if the time comes.Or if your more likey to put up a fight.Remember what Thomas Jefferson said" those who would give up freedom for safety, deserve neither freedom nor safety"

__________________
304inc is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #49
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 8,402
Liked 7169 Times on 3924 Posts
Likes Given: 14532

Default

Most of us would not comply.

__________________

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

MisterMcCool is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
304inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 251
Liked 79 Times on 55 Posts

Default

Why would anybody need to know for their information that watching that $hit is legal to watch Axxe? I get your point, but hate to let any peices of garbage on to that fact. If they didn't already know.

__________________
304inc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestions for names of guns? SDJonathan The Club House 9 10-10-2012 05:59 AM
Names for guns lbwar15 The Club House 19 06-09-2012 03:28 AM
Do you give your guns names? winds-of-change The Club House 36 08-16-2011 03:14 PM
any guns with '' names '' powg The Club House 15 01-14-2011 03:29 PM