Kestral

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Kestral

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: St.Peter Port.or St Malo France.or Portsmouth UK,Guernsey .. located in English Channel
Default Kestral

Having used many handguns over the years I find for general good results the S&W mod 10 38 spec 4" Bull barrel. S&W 686 6" T/sights 38/357. Jericho 941F 9mm (Military version of Baby Eagle) CZ75 9mm. these are all sturdy & reliable. Larger calibres Colt 1911A1 .45acp & Cz97 45acp.Must admit its my own personal view, but I find them the best.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2736 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Hard to argue with that collection. There are many other quality handguns out there as well as a lot of junk (IMHO).

BTW, is yor 941 the complete convertible kit in 9mm and 41 AE? considered getting one of those years ago but the .40 killed the .41 AE.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:27 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have many of the same guns in my safes, however a couple of years ago I took home a Steyr M357-A1 from my stock in my store. After shooting this gun I found it to be so accurate, that is, it is so well fit to my hand that wherever I point it, it hits in the black on my target. For this reason I now carry this gun 6 to 7 days a week and I don't even think about carrying any of the many many other guns I own, unless at a gun show, where it will be unloaded anyhow.
I will say that my gun purchasing has pretty much continued unabated, even so!

Old 06-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #4

Location: St.Peter Port.or St Malo France.or Portsmouth UK,Guernsey .. located in English Channel
Default Jericho 941F

My Jericho 941 is just the basic fixed sights 9mm.what I like about it is its heavy ,so stays on target in windy conditions,plus its polyagnal rifleling.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #5

Nice collection Kestral

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT